Real Estate Blogging
I have a large number of good reasons for you to blog if you are a real estate company. It is work but it will help your business in multiple ways.
Here are more than a few good reasons that you should consider if you are “on the fence” about blogging within your real estate business.
- It’s good for Real Estate SEO.
- Your blog should be part of your real estate website and therefore your blog posts represent fresh content.
- Blogs can offer great link bait.
- Blogs attract visitors (both buyers and sellers).
- Blogs will help generate leads.
- Your real estate blog can provide you with inbound links.
- Inbound links are of huge value in calculating Google’s PageRank.
- Blog posts will help your website rank for specific keyword phrases.
- Blog post are like new pages and this adds to the depth of content on your site increasing your authority with the search engines.
- You can write content and save drafts and set the drafts to publish at a later date. This helps you with time management. You can even schedule a post to be published while you are on vacation and no one will know the difference.
- You can have multiple people within your real estate office write for you, or someone else all together if writing is not your thing.
- You have to conduct the research and then think about what you research and then write about it. This makes you more knowledgeable. This makes you better!
- Experts blog. Blog to demonstrate that you are an expert in your field.
- Help to educate and solve the problems of your clients and customers by blogging.
- It is yet another way to present you and your company.
- It is a great way to get others involved. If you ask the other agents what they are passionate about in your real estate niche then this is a great focus for their blogging contribution.
- Blogging is cost effective.
- You can do a special expose on a new or unusual listing in your blog.
Blogging equates to fresh content which helps search position. Blogging results in more inbound links which adds authority to your website/business. This leads to more traffic.
People, now more than ever, are looking for that trusted resource – that trusted expert. They do research online prior to engaging. Blogging enables you to be that trusted resource and expert. Simply by blogging people will be able to read your materials and gain insights about you and your company that they would not be able to get if you do not blog.
Download our Real Estate Blogging Guide that will provide you with some great ideas on how to generate great attention-grabbing content for your real estate blog.