5 Reasons Why No-one is Watching Your Video Content
Tips to Improve Your Video Exposure
To produce a video can really help your online marketing.
- It can help you acquire links resulting in higher search position.
- A video can help increase traffic. More traffic helps drive business.
- Video content gives you something to promote on social media. You need content worth promoting and people like videos.
- Video content on your site increases depth and variety. To increase depth and variety above what your competition does will give you a search engine positional boost.
- Video can increase engagement. People often become more engaged in a video than a page of text.
- People now actively look for video content and given a choice between text and video they prefer video content.
So you made a video or a set of videos. Now you are confused. Why is no one watching?!
Here are 5 possible reasons why fewer people than you hoped for are watching your video content.