Web Design – Initial Observation Report
An Initial Observation Report is an analysis of your website in the marketplace of your website (your online marketplace).
It reviews the following:
- Organization of your website
- Website overall look and feel
- On-Site search engine optimization
- Number of in-coming links to your website
- Competitive search position
We make recommendations based on what we observe via the Initial Observation Report process.
This is a free report.
You will receive a report with recommendations for actions that you can immediately take to improve the performance of your website.
To get started we invite you to fill out the form below.